Subscriptions Are Free!
Ottawa Valley Business is an emailed publication that is delivered twice a month to your inbox. Subscriptions to Ottawa Valley Business are free! All we need is a valid email address to add you to our distribution list. Email us at: [email protected] and ask to be added as a subscriber to Ottawa Valley Business.
Who Should Subscribe?
Employees of businesses, organizations and municipal governments should be subscribers, as should elected members of public office (ie: municipal, provincial and federal government.) OVB provides you with an overview of what his happening in the business community, which can be a valuable tool to help grow your business. Here are some ways our subscribers use us:
- Tender listings keep companies current on what is open for bidding
- Sales staff become aware of new employees of companies through the “People on the Move” section
- Learning and education opportunities are met through the Events Calendar
- Frontline and customer service staff are current on business news which may allow for them to be more aware than their competitors on important information
- There is plenty of content to share in social media circles (ie: notes of congratulations, etc.)
In addition, individuals who are retired but who volunteer with service clubs and find Ottawa Valley Business to be a useful way to keep current with local community business information.
Mark Us as a Safe Sender
Note: Issues will be coming from the email address: [email protected] through our email service, Mail Chimp. Make sure we are considered a “safe sender.”