Closing: March 29, 2019 at 2:00pm
Advance Procurement Notice
Construction Program for Fiscal Year 18/19
(with Security Requirements)
Purpose of this Advance Procurement Notice
This is not a bid solicitation. This is an advance notice of potential projects with anticipated security requirements to provide interested consultants and contractors an opportunity to apply for security clearances. Note that there is no guarantee that these projects will proceed.
Description of the Project
The Construction Program will consist of multi-trade and single trade, construction projects of varying sizes and complexity. The program may include, but is not limited to new construction, repair, renovations and maintenance of Department of National Defence (DND) infrastructure in support of Canadian Forces Operations. Additional technical services supporting the program may also include, but not limited to design services, land surveying, materials testing, geological and environmental studies.
Overall program value is estimated at $11,500,000.00, with the maximum value of any individual project $5,000,000.00.
Description of the Services
The program will consist of projects that may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Upgrade Various Bridges
- Upgrade Known Distance Range
- Upgrade and Renovations of Office Spaces and Storage Areas in Various Buildings
- Upgrade and/or Repair Parking Lots
- Upgrade and/or Replacement of Various Roofs
- Upgrade HVAC Systems in Various Buildings
- Install Mezzanines Various Buildings
- Install Security Fences
- Electrical Upgrades to Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Systems
- Upgrade, Repair and Installation of Fire Suppression and Other Life Safety Systems.
- Asphalt & Concrete Paving in Various Locations
- Abatement of Designated Substance or Hazardous Materials in Various Buildings
- Upgrade Various Eyewash Stations
- Demolition of Office and Modular buildings.
It is anticipated that the procurement for these projects will be initiated during the period of April, 2018 through March 31, 2019. This is conditional on the projects receiving approval to proceed by DND.
For these contracts, Contractors and Consultants will be required to hold a valid Designated Organization Screening (DOS), issued or approved by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
Contractors and consultants that do not meet the stipulated security requirements and that are interested in submitting proposals/bids for procurements that fall under this program can apply for the security clearance through the Industrial Security Program (ISP). This can be done by following the procedure on DCC’s website at the following link: http://www.dcc-cdc.gc.ca/english/contractors_consultants.html.
The following information is to be provided:
- Contract number 9160-111660; and
- Level of clearance requested to be sponsored for.
Any questions pertaining to Security or the sponsorship process through the ISP can be sent to the following email address:
- Phone #: (613) 998-8974
Additional information on the Industrial Security Program at PWGSC can be found at http://ssi-iss.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/index-eng.html.
Any technical questions relating to the Base Program can be addressed to:
Allanah Walsh, Coordinator, Contract Services
Defence Construction Canada
Phone: 613-384-1256 x223